Here's my honest Rodan + Fields advice:😘 1. Use a full regimen. I have plenty of happy customers who use a bit of this and a bit of that, but if you want truly impressive results, go all the way. And, use your products consistently.
2. Try the NEW Hydration Serum. It's the best thing since sliced bread. AND, everyone needs Lash Boost!!! Seriously. 😲
3. Skip paying retail. Order as a Preferred Customer (PC). You get 10% off and free shipping on orders over $80 ... always & first access to new products & incentives. Plus, you can order or delay as much as you want and still remain a PC! YOU have control.
4. Can't swing the cost? Consider becoming a consultant. With 3-5 customers, you can cover your own skincare costs AND make some extra $$ each month. It also affords you the opportunity to try all of our products. I have so many favorites! I would have never never known how incredible they are had I not signed on as a Consultant.
5. Eye cream is a must have if you are over the age of 16. It's THE BEST!
6. Microdermabrasion Paste. Yes. Just YES!! 7. Before/After pics. Do it!!! If you start using any R+F product, you will transform. Capture it!
8. You simply CANNOT lose. 60-day, $$ back guarantee. It's a no-brainer.
Message me to get started. If you've read this far, you're definitely curious.
A day out at Ekka is not complete without the iconic strawberry sundae icecream 🍦🍓🤗 Each sundae provides for 7.5 minutes of research at the Prince Charles Hospital Foundation 🤓 #missfoodaholic#ekka#lickicecream#tpchfoundation @theekka @lickicecreamau @tpchfoundation
Yesterday's smashed avo + all the sides from @samsonandsophie 💚 Notice how keen little @oh.odette is on this breaky? I love places that are puppy friendly, so our furry babes can join in on the fun (Also I swear every cute doggo was here yesterday, I was in crazy dog lady overdrive 🐻) Macquarie St, New Farm 💥
Wow glad to see winter is finally back again while starting the day off on the right track, as life is better when you've been out running. Even though I wasn't expecting it to literally feel like 3 degrees during my last long run before next weekends 10km Bridge to Brisbane after the recent Brisbane heatwave. But that didn't stop me from getting the job done with 14.5km now done and dusted.
@garminau @pcrg_running @4therunners @2xu @sauconyau @dailyrunbuddy
Have never really used props for shots before but was encouraged to step out of our comfort zone yesterday at the @canonaustralia @leapmode Leap Meet. Was rad meeting a bunch of other Brisbane photographers and talking ideas and just having fun shooting.
This + Sunday morning = a mid morning nap 👌🏼. Just going to go get the paper on way home & sit on my roof top in the sun for an hour or so & then have a nap... Well I can get easily distracted but that's the plan for my Sunday morning. Thanks again @marthastreetkitchen for another amazing brekkie 👌🏼.