It’s been a long time but today I woke up in a funk..I was super sleepy and didn’t want to press play😴 it was cold and my yoga pants and sweater felt so warm and snuggly ❄️ Coffee smelled and tasted so good☕️❤️
So I gave in to all those things. It wasn’t productive, it wasn’t on my schedule, but it was what I needed. .
Then I checked my phone and there were 47notifications from my group👏🏻! So I jumped in and saw all my friends checking in with their sweaty faces😍 They were overcoming their obstacles in their days to fit in their time
That is what I love about my groups😍 I could have checked in and said it’s not gonna happen today guys and it would have been met with support and conversation but their commitment inspires me and makes me WANT to be there for them too💪🏻 .
So here it is! My hair a mess, I hadn’t showered yet, kiddos climbed all over me during it, sweaty selfie😍 And my funk I was in? All gone🙌🏻
It's still so crazy to me what our bodies can do... (ya know, like grow humans and stuff 😜) But to be honest, the path to "getting my body back" has been ANYTHING but easy..... There are days where I don't feel like it orrrrr I'd rather just eat donuts all day long 🙊🍩 #human I've learned you have to take it one day at a time, one meal at a time, one workout at a time..... BUT it's always better with friends!!!!! So, if you wanna do this WITH me, comment with your favorite emoji below 🦄💕🙌🏻 and we'll chat! #transformationtuesday
Welp, my weekly meal prep is done!! .
Seriously though, I love these things (and kettle chips and gummy candy and cookies 🍪 😬) BUT I do a few things to keep myself in check: 🍎I don't keep junk food in my cupboards so there's no chance of caving in! 🍎I eat healthy 80% of the time so I don't feel guilty when I indulge the other 20% of the time. Complete deprivation is NO FUN and booooooooooring 🚫 🍎I workout 30 mins per day to help keep my body and mindset in check 🏃🏻♀️
Pretty simple, right?! Need some help getting back on track? Want to lose 5-15lbs next month?? I got you, girl! My next health & fitness challenge starts October 9th and I've got 4 spots left!!! .
Find the link to my October Challenge Group in my bio 👀
I'm not sure how this day was 3 years ago tomorrow!! Sitting looking through our wedding album & remembering it literally like it was yesterday! It's been a busy 3 years that's for sure - but THE best 3 years of my life! Happy wedding anniversary for tomorrow @scowy1988 I know I've almost killed you off on several occasions with my obsessive cleaning of the floors & them always being wet, polishing our old wooden staircase, leaving things in the way & my driving in general! Given you a heart attack on numerous accounts & I'm really surprised your hair isn't grey with the sheer amount of stupid things I have done & will continue to do let's not forget my lack of decision making skills! AND who else would put up with my farty arse!! We make a pretty good team I think! I love you so very much! #3years#weddinganniversary#weddingday#wedding#husband &wife #fartyarse#happywifehappylife#nocommonsense
Guess who's coming home tomorrow??!! I've been having heaps of fun with the kids this past week but we've all been missing mummy so..... (as Sarah would say) one more sleep till mummy's homeeee!! #happywifehappylife#sillykids#presents
I meal prepped some lunches yesterday and today all I have to do is reheat! 😁🙌🏽 Prepping some of our meals helps my day flow a lot smoother 😁 Having prepped food also helps with not making #Hangry decisions to have bad food 🙃
I made some Korean Beef & Quinoa/Cauliflower "Fried Rice" & some Spaghetti Squash "Pasta" for both Sam & I 😊
I know Meal Prepping sounds intimidating but it truly is not that hard! 😉Doesn't have to be a ton of stuff (I make big batches & repeat lunches sometimes) Spend one hour each week prepping for a few days worth & it will save you time during your busy days & money by not going out to eat hangry! 😉 Message me if you need some ideas 😉
20 hours up and 20 back! Pretty buggered but we made it home. Not hard at all when you have the best company @carosierracafarella 😍🚐 a few days off then it's down to the sold out @wollombimusicfestival this Saturday 🎶🎸 #happywifehappylife#vanlife#australianmusic